Friday 23 November 2007

ehem..ehem..pelik

weird doe..there are some weird things i've been feeling lately..and sometimes it makes me just wanna cry out loud..but it would not make me any better..and to tell you the truth i don't even know what it is..almost a week i guess all these weird feeling being linger in my head..but then i just keep it in me..well there is no reason telling people around..they will not understand..it just me with my unstable emotion i guess..like i want something really really bad..then when i almost got it, it just didn't come right..like "do i really want this?"..well i guess maybe i just really don't have the answer..oho..let it remain deep down inside my little heart..ehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

takpe.. boley simpan sikit sini.. ingat.. ansuran mudah tanpa cengkeram.. alllalalala :*