Saturday 29 March 2008

busy darling~

Yup..and the only time i'm not busy is when i fall asleep..ehe..Been busy lately with all the classes, the assignment, the presentation, all the tests and quizzes. Well, what can i say more, it almost final examination and all things been moving too fast as if its been fast forward. Furthermore, the semester is short and stupid of me taken a lots of subjects. There is one time that I've cried because i can't stand all the tension, i got stress out..shit! Oh well life move on rite and I'm currently doing my group assignment and getting bored..uhu. So, stop for awhile and i start typing all this nonsense..ehe. By the way i am missing my "bucux cayunk", (lately been thinking of you a lots).



mode: missing you
watching: anime
props: hrm text book, tv remote and handphone
others: fruit tree apple aloe and chocolate hersheys

No comments: